‘I’ve a passion for developing leadership skills and helping senior managers and companies to be the very best version of themselves. Having worked with teams over many years that have achieved excellent results, I’ve a strong belief in people and their capacity to grow and develop in the right learning environment.’
Steven has a broad senior executive capability spanning over 30 years leading successful companies in the logistics and industrial sectors in Australia and New Zealand. He’s led significant company restructures and cultural change programs delivering significant shareholder value. He brings a strong background in strategic development and execution, as well as excellent people development skills.
Leveraging his extensive leadership and people management skills he founded his own leadership coaching and mentoring company in 2011. He’s worked with several top executive leadership companies as an Executive Coach and Facilitator across a diverse range of sectors such as: Banking, Construction, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Real Estate, NFP, Mining, Public Sector, Distribution and Service sectors.
Steven was the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Bulbeck Holdings Pty Ltd from December 2013 to March 2020. After six-plus years in the role where he completely refocused and rebuilt the company, Steven stood down to focus on his NED and consulting career.
Other highlights from Steven’s career include:
- Over 30 years leading successful companies in the logistics and industrial sectors in Australia and New Zealand
- Undertaken eleven acquisitions and integrations in leading logistics companies
- Led significant company restructures, and cultural change programs, delivering significant shareholder value.
- Currently a director and a part-owner of Bulbeck.
- Director of Lake Macquarie Yacht since 2017 and now Rear Commodore of the club. Recently appointed Director of the Port of Geelong in Victoria by Spirit Super and Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners.