‘There’s an energy that comes from working with business leaders to generate surprising insights and solutions. At TEC, we make this happen from within my group environment by embracing diverse viewpoints to solve each other’s challenges. In our coaching sessions, the power of curiosity unlocks transformational change for each member.’
With a 30-year career as a business leader across a variety of industries, Kerry Skellern knows how to get to the heart of a problem and turn it into a growth opportunity. She now shares that ability with other leaders as a TEC Chair.
Business growth, team development, and new product commercialisation are three principles that have guided her as a leader and underpinned her style as a high-performance manager and Chair.
Kerry’s worked with businesses of all sizes, from large corporates to start-ups, offering significant expertise in change management and operational leadership, as well as practical governance experience as a Chair and Non-Executive Director of statutory and advisory boards of NFP and privately held organisations. Her other career highlights include:
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Trustee of the Committee for the Economic Development of Australia
- Operational (P&L) leadership, strategic sales and marketing, R&D, and manufacturing experience at a senior executive level
- Broad multi-sector experience – from start-ups to large corporates
- Innovation leader – focus on new product development and commercialisation and the definition of novel value propositions and business models
- Lived and worked in China with responsibilities across SE Asia and Greater China